With proper care your board should give you many years of beading pleasure.
- To clean your board, wipe gently with a micro fiber cloth.
- Do not use water or cleaning solutions on your board.
- Do not vacuum the decking (beading surface).
- Always remove pliers and heavy beads before storing
- Keep away from heat or open flame.
- Keep away from liquids.
- Should weather cause static in your beads, gently wipe your board with a fabric softener sheet.
- Avoid using using beads with finishes that can be known to stain (travertine finishes for example)